Chocolate Recipes to explore :
- Amaretto Chocolate Fudge – Unsweetened chocolate, amaretto, and almond extract. Beautiful European flavors. Wow!
- Chocolate Truffles – Chocolate, heavy cream, acai spirit, heath bar, pistachios. An ecclectic mix for a divine taste!
- Chocolate Turtle Bean Tostadas – Onions, chili powder, parsnips, and of course chocolate make this tasty Latin topping. Put it on your chips and never turn back!
- Southern Chocolate Cake – A rich chocolate cake with five egg whites to create a southern style that while stick to your ribs.
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes – An easy recipe with elegant results
from Unofficial Cook
- Hot Fudge Sauce – Simple, easy, using a great Belgian chocolate.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Bark – Chocolate, hazelnut, Nutella mixed together and hardened to form a crisp and yummy snack.
- Chocolate Dipped Crickets – It’s not a typo! Crickets, ginger, chocolate, gulp. You can do it!
- Chocolate Covered Bacon w/Almonds – Simple but unbeatable ingredients: Chocolate, bacon, almonds.
- Chocolate Banana Pudding Recipe – I’m not “just happy to see you,” it’s a simple but tasty pudding recipe.
from Yankee Magazine